Coming up with ideas for posting on Facebook page can be challenging. Over the past few months, I’ve been working with clients to help them improve their Facebook interaction. While adding to a local Facebook page regularly is essential to quality results, improving interaction and developing relationships with your local customer is important, too. Along the way, we’ve learned a few ideas for sharing (especially when we’re stuck). Give these a try on your local business Facebook Page.
- Notice the Weather – Today’s weather can have a big impact on foot traffic to your business. Pointing out what’s happening and how it’s relevant can be helpful to your customers. Wild weather always gets people talking.
- Post an encouraging quote with an imaginative photo – Consider a quote / photo your customers would want to share on their Facebook page. More shares exposes your local business Facebook page to more folks. And, if you created own the photo, consider adding your domain name subtly to the bottom. That way if friends of friends share your photo, it keeps drawing people back to your local business.
- Promote What’s Happening in the Neighborhood – Your business is part of a neighborhood, town, or city. When you promote festivals, activities, or events
- Don’t forget staff celebrations – Birthdays of staff, new babies, big anniversaries, graduations, etc. are great opportunities to bring personal celebrations to your clients. These are also ways to spread information virally.
- New and exciting products – Every business consists of products and services. Make sure you get yours noticed, but do it sparingly. When something new and exciting comes out, be sure to share it with a photo.
Be consistent with your posts and at least 3 hours apart. Now get started on your posting on Facebook page today.
Do you have some great posting ideas? I’d love to hear them. Share your ideas in the comments below.
Leave a Reply